1. I was pretty sad to see Elliot go on AI last night. Out of the three left, he was the one that I wanted to win the whole thing. I have always considered him the underdog with the best voice and you can tell he is the nicest person in the whole competition, even Simon has said that in tv interviews and such. I REALLY REALLY hope Taylor beats Katharine. I know Kat has a nice voice but her attitude and personality are not for me. Her "Are you kidding me?!" attitude when she doesn't get all positive reviews from the judges is RIDICULOUS! I normally don't vote, EVER, but next week you can bet I will try voting like crazy for Taylor, I have always loved him anyway. I still can't believe Chris and Mandisa aren't the final two, that's who I had picked in the beginning.
2. It is FINALLY not raining! YAHOOOOOO!!!! Up until yesterday, it had been raining off and on, pretty much on, for like two weeks. Welcome to spring in the Mid West I know. YUCK. I hate being inside and at home during the day. HATE IT. It makes the day SO MUCH freakin longer! Austin loves getting out too! It's either too wet out for the parks or it's freakin raining. Unfortunately, in our town there isn't a whole lot of options for indoor fun or activities. I mean remember we don't even have a Target, Starbucks, or a Barnes and Noble LOL! The library is our only option and you can only go there so many times. Besides Austin at his age RIGHT NOW and libraries DO NOT MIX. He is a devil child at the library. Yes, I just said that. I mean that in the most loving way possible of course. I can't think of another word right now so "devil child" will have to do. He wants to do everything and anything BUT look at books. He likes to RUN in the library, he likes to go up and down the stairs, he likes to mess with the people trying to get work done on computers, and last but certainly not least he is ALWAYS trying to go into the offices and behind the counter where they scan books. Um yeah he is TWO.
3. We have signed Nathan up for soccer and swimming lessons for the summer. We can't wait to see how they both go! It should be a lot of fun and very challenging with how Nathan can be at times (mainly a little shy and
a little A LOT of a cry baby, cry baby for the lack of a better word). The goals they have listed for their tiny tots soccer cracks me up. They hope to get the kids running in one direction and the right direction, get the kids on the field WITHOUT mommy and daddy, and to get them to not use their hands. How cute and funny is that?!
4. After today, Nathan has TWO MORE DAYS of preschool left. Next Tuesday is his last school day. I am looking forward to seeing him more but I would be lying if I didn't admit that a part of me is also dreading it. I am trying to keep it REAL here. Nathan is going to miss preschool as much as I am lol. Nathan and Austin ADORE one another but damn can they
fight not get along. They are brothers, they are BOYS, and they ARE 4 and 2. My days are literally 100% HARDER when Nathan is home all day. SO MUCH HARDER. I definitely plan on keeping us busy busy busy this summer with play dates, park dates, and with Nathan's activities. I have a feeling it's going to be a long and hard summer especially with me being pregnant. Don't worry I know I will REALLY enjoy it too (see pics from last summer)!
5. My lovely cat Daisy bit the hell out of my thumb last night. I was trying to move her over so I could lay down in bed and well I guess she didn't like it too much. It drew lots of blood and it was the first time she has ever made me cry. I still love her to pieces and she is actually a very nice and loving cat but good lord it hurt! I think I caught her off guard or something because she isn't one to bite people.
7. I am still very anxious to get this new blog look going but I am having a hard time deciding on the damn tag line. Silly, I know. I can't decide between my few and the other awesome ones that you guys thought of. I need to get my decision made because I would love to have my new blog look up by June if possible.
8. Have I mentioned how damn happy I am that it isn't freakin raining today?! Austin and I will definitely hit the parks while Nathan is in school.
9. I still haven't bought any maternity clothes this time around. I keep putting it off. I just HAVE to go this weekend. The clothes aren't fitting so well anymore.
10. If this baby is a girl, I will DEFINITELY get my tubes tied. If it's a boy, which I think it is, we aren't sure what our plan is as of right now.
11. I LOVE the name Dylan but Kevin and most of my family aren't totally in love with it so I doubt it will be our boy name after all. It will probably be Jacob, Jacob has always been our other boy name, in fact Austin was almost named that. Long story on all of that. I bet you all are SHOCKED ---- I mean Jacob doesn't end with an N! LOL!
12. I REALLY miss sleeping on my stomach. BIG TIME. Every morning I wake up feeling like I have been hit by a truck. I switch sides all night long (I am awake A LOT) but both sides still hurt like hell when I wake up.
13. This line is for YOU. Tell me something that I don't know about YOU.