Edition # 17
13 Foods That I Do NOT Like
1. McDonald's fries - wayyyyy too salty and greasy for me. The only fast food fries that I will eat are Wendy's.
2. Pepperoni pizza - again wayyyyy too greasy for my liking. If for some reason I have to eat it, I will take all the pepperoni off and try getting the grease off.
3. Black olives
4. Green olives
5. Fried chicken - I pretty much HATE fried foods. It's been years since I have had anything prepared that way. We always bake or grill.
6. Hot coffee - just not a big fan of coffee flavor, I would rather have a cold or icy coffee drink over hot anyday. And yes I do realize that coffee is a drink and not a food lol.
7. Sushi - soooooo wrong on soooo many levels.
8. Not a big fan of Italian pasta dishes, I will eat them, but I don't go out of my way to order them or cook them. They are pretty good every once in awhile though.
9. Meat - I am SOOOOOOOOO picky about my meat. I don't like bones in my meat. I don't like fatty meats. I don't like fried meats AT ALL. It's been YEARS since I had a fried hamburger. I usually end up eating like 2 bites of off my steak, then I give it to Kevin if he wants it. You should see how little meat I end up with once I cut all the "fat" off, it's pretty funny actually! I usually end up cutting off perfectly good meat because it just LOOKS fatty to me or it was too close to the fat to begin with lol. It's safe to say that my favorite meat is skinless BONELESS baked or grilled chicken breast lol.
10. Fish - not a fan of fish, the only fish that I like is real and fresh salmon that is baked or grilled. AND NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SALMON PATTIES, YUCK!!!!!
11. Mint flavored chocolate OR mint flavored ice cream - breath mints are the only thing I like that is mint flavored.
12. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy - don't mind REAL mashed potatoes but I HATE gravy.
13. Biscuits and Gravy - too heavy of a food for my liking and like I said I hate gravy.
Do YOU share any of my dislikes? Or am I TOTALLY CRAZY?! Oh wait, don't answer that! lol!