(Click on songs to either hear the songs or see the lyrics)
2. Neon Moon by Brooks N Dunn - Takes me back to high school and when I first started loving country music, also reminds me of my first love and heartbreak.
3. Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks - Hilarious rendition of the song. This song SOOOO reminds me of my first year of college, everyone was ALWAYS ALWAYS doing this song, even people who HATED country music.
4. I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor - same reason as number 1.
5. Anything and Everything on Nickelback's "All the Right Reasons" - OMG I LOVE NICKELBACK AND I LOVE EVERY SONG ON THIS ALBUM!
6. Anything and Everything on Alanis Morisette's "Jagged Little Pill" - TOTALLY reminds me of my early college years. Every girl would ALWAYS freak out when her songs came on during parties. We would all scare the hell out of the guys by belting out all of her songs, like we were rebelling or something lol.
7. Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Byrd - (ignore the cheesy graphic and listen to the beautiful words) Me and Kevin's song. Always has been, always will be. Was played at our wedding as well.
8. The Dance by Garth Brooks - I had this played at my dad's funeral (Aug 95) as well as my boyfriend's funeral (May 95). Anytime I hear it, I feel them with me.
9. Anymore by Travis Tritt - (click on the first music note in front of Anymore to hear song) I played and sang this song NON STOP after my first break up.
10. Tell Me I Was Dreaming by Travis Tritt - (click on the first music note in front of Tell Me I Was Dreaming to hear song) In an instant this song takes me back to the early morning when I got the phone call about my boyfriend and friend being killed in a car accident in 1995.
11. The River By Garth Brooks - this song and The Dance have special meaning for Kevin and I.
12. Baby One More Time by Britney Spears - (scroll down to listen to a sample of the song) I know, I know, you must be TOTALLY laughing at me right now but come on admit it, yes it's cheesy as hell but you KNOW it's a lot of fun to sing, WAYYYY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13. Tell me about one of YOUR songs that you always always ALWAYS belt out when you hear it!
Don't forget to do Number 13! Can't wait to hear some of YOUR songs!