13 of My Most Favorite Places That I REALLY REALLY WISH Were In My City
(In No Particular Order)
1. Barnes & Noble. Browsing through their books and magazines and sitting in their huge and comfy chairs. My idea of pure heaven on a weekend.
2. Starbucks. OMG everything.
3. Target. OMG everything.
4. Chipotle. OMG their chicken burrito bowl with lots of chunky salsa. Heaven in a bowl.
5. Olive Garden. OMG their bread sticks, salads, and stuffed mushrooms are heaven to me.
6. Red Lobster. OMG their cheese biscuits and shrimp. Need I say more?
8. Summer Kitchen Cafe. OMG everything.
9. Motherhood Maternity. I think you know why!
10. The Coffee Bean. To give Starbucks some competition.
11. 24 Hour Fitness. Kick ass gym and it beats my local YMCA.
12. Grady's Pizza. OMG the BEST pizza EVER! Their sweet pizza sauce is SO UNIQUE and SO DAMN GOOD! I first had Grady's Pizza when I was a college student at Illinois State University.
13. Pier 1 Imports. OMG LOVE their stuff! So cool. So unique. So eclectic. So awesome.
So, there you have it!
Looking at my list, I seriously don't know how I live without these places near me. I know a lot of you, if not most of you, probably have most of these places where you live, try not to rub it in too hard would ya? *grin*
Even though it SUCKS BIG TIME not having any of these stores near me, I wouldn't live anywhere else. We are finally back living near family and friends again and we would NEVER EVER give it up for anything.
I am SO behind with email, blog reading, blog posting, and checking out fellow TT er's. I was behind before we had two extra household guests all this week, now I am REALLY REALLY behind. I just wanted to apologize and let you know that one of these days I hope to be caught up!
PS We will be taking the girls back on Saturday night. I probably won't get a chance to post about our estrogen filled week (including lots and lots of pics!) until sometime next week. It's been insanely busy this week, that's for sure!