1. If you HAD to give up either coffee or soda for the rest of your life, which one would you choose to give up? I would definitely choose to give up coffee. I couldn't live without Diet Soda for the rest of my life (okay I COULD but I don't want too!) and I rarely drink coffee. I don't really care for hot coffee and I can live without cold/icy coffee.
2. If you HAD to be a contestant on either Big Brother or Survivor, which one would you pick? I think it would be SO FUN and cool to be on Big Brother (GO DANIELLE!!! GO HOME JANELLE!!!). I could only handle the no shower thing for about a week on Survivor and even that is TOO MUCH.
3. Do you think you will ever see the movie, "World Trade Center"? I go back and forth on this one. I know if I see it, I will be highly emotional but a part of me wants to see it so I can honor those who lost their lives, by remembering them and their stories even more. I would also want to make sure before seeing it that all the profits from the movie go to charity. The WTC/ D.C./PA tragedy is NOT something that moviemakers should profit from.
4. Football or Baseball or Neither? Football ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! GO KC CHIEFS! Baseball on tv bores me to tears, I don't mind it in person though.
5. Are you more of a glass is half-full kind of person or a glass is half-empty kind of person? (borrowed from here)
Definitely half FULL!
On a side note, I asked Nathan if he had a question I could use for my friends and he said,
"Tell them you love them!" Not really a question but TOO CUTE! And hey I really do love you guys! But I know he just said that because he is so darn loving about everything and anything. He doesn't really KNOW that I do happen to love you all!
Give me your 5 now pretty please!
I LOVE reading your answers!
BELOW are the questions to copy and paste!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
1. If you HAD to give up either coffee or soda for the rest of your life, which one would you choose to give up?
3. Do you think you will ever see the movie, "World Trade Center"?
4. Football or Baseball or Neither?
5. Are you more of a glass is half-full kind of person or a glass is half-empty kind of person?