13 Random Things That I Just Love
1. Feeling my daughter move inside of me.
2. How much Nathan ADORES Haley already. I can't help but think about this AMAZING blog entry from Y when I think about Nathan and Austin with their little sister in the future. Oh how I cried and cried when I read that entry from Y. The entry made my heart explode into a million little pieces. It's THAT good and amazing.
PS Austin doesn't REALLY get that a baby is on the way. Otherwise I am sure he would adore her as well.
3. Living near family again. It made all of this possible.
4. Kevin's new job.
5. This on whole wheat bagels. OMG. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD.
6. Ok, I don't love sticking myself 4 times a day but this makes it pretty easy. BTW so far so good with diet change. Blood sugar level is great! Hopefully it will continue on this path with diet change alone and I won't need insulin at all.
7. Sugar free choc pudding with sugar free Cool Whip. Heaven in a bowl for women with gest diabetes. Better than ice cream. OMG SOOOOOOO GOOD!
8. Hormel Natural Choice Deli Lunch Meat, no preservatives, which means it's Nitrate free and safe for pregnancies.
9. Knowing I will be traveling down to see Virgo Jen in a couple weeks!
10. Letting Go and Letting God really is amazing and it works!
11. Talking to Cara last night. We don't get a chance to talk like we used to. We used to talk every single day, well at least through out the week, for long periods of time, now we are lucky to talk a total of 15 minutes each week. Thank God for email huh?
12. Talking with Sandi right before her mammogram appointment this week.
And last but certainly not least...
13. This picture of Austin. It was right before we moved back home. I believe he was almost 9 months old in the picture below. My how time flies.
I ADORE the Cheerio hanging from his chin.
Click on pic if you aren't able to see it very well. Trust me, it is TOO CUTE and it will make you laugh!