13 Weird (or Unique) Things About Me
1. I only drink out of glass glasses, I HATE plastic cups. I hate them so much that I would almost rather go thirsty than drink out of plastic. I just don't like the taste or smell of plastic cups.
2. I use an INSANE amount of napkins at mealtimes. Especially if I am eating out. I am always paranoid that I have something on my face or mouth.
3. I LOVE the smell of lotion but I HATE to use it. I don't like to feel wet or sticky. I must be the ONLY female that doesn't like to use lotion. I know I am very very weird. lol. Thankfully, I don't have dry skin.
4. My husband wears a size 17 shoe. No really he does. It really really sucks for him too. Speaking of my husband, he shares the same name as a FAMOUS AND RICH NBA player. We have gotten fan mail in the past. Of course, we always send it back saying they have the wrong person.
5. I am SOOOOOOO weird when it comes to steak. SO WEIRD. I am not much of a meat eater. Hell, if we go to Taco Bell, I NEVER NEVER NEVER get anything with meat in it. It's always the 7 layer burrito for me. When it comes to steak, most people like New York Strip or something similar, not I. I prefer to eat round steak. Round steak grilled. Yes, I know I am very very weird. I like the cheaper, tougher, less fatty steak better than the "GOOD" steak. I guess because even though it's tougher, round steak has a lot less fat hanging on it than New York Strip. Sometimes I can't even stand the sight of "Good" steak.
6. When I was a little girl, I always thought "end table" was "inn table" and I thought "lap top" was "lab top" funny huh?! I guess that's what it sounded like to me when people would say those words. lol.
7. I frequently change my blog entries AFTER posting them to my blog. That is my anal and perfectionist side coming out.
8. I must be the only female in the entire world that doesn't lust over a man with an accent. I don't know why but I actually prefer an American accent. I don't go wild and crazy over men with accents.
9. I have an obsession with buying books and checking out books at the library but I rarely rarely make time to read them or chose to read them. Thankfully, my buying obsession is a thing of the past but I definitely had the obsession for a long long time.
10. I HATE HATE HATE the taste of regular soda. I have been drinking diet soda for so long, at least 15 years, that the taste of regular soda is NASSSTTTYYYY to me. If I was 90 pounds, I would still drink diet soda.
11. I have an irrational subconscious fear of cats. Specifically, of cats biting my face off. I pretty much freak out if I have a staring contest with a cat. You know what I am talking about. lol. The funny thing is that I HAVE a cat! lol. Oh and I HATE frogs too! lol. It freaks me out to think they could jump on me lol!
12. At 30 years old, I am still scared of the dark. I seem to especially hate being outside in the dark in actual neighborhoods. Even my own!!!!! LOL! Silly I know! I HATE bringing in groceries late at night, I usually have Kevin bring them in, lol!
13. Now it's YOUR turn, what is something weird or unique about YOU?!
Making my tired preggo butt take the kids to the park again today, have a GREAT Thursday everyone!