1. I have been sick with a nasty cold ever since our boating day on Sunday. Yeah, the day I still want to write about on here and the pictures that I still need to upload.
2. Every time I cough, I have to concentrate SO HARD on not getting sick. Sometimes I am successful and others not so much. I can't believe I am sicker now than I was in my first trimester. Crazy.
3. This pregnancy is seriously FLYING by. SO FAST. On Saturday I will be 17 weeks, how is this possible?!
4. Soccer starts pretty soon for Nathan, we can't wait! Kevin has signed up to be a coach and I have signed up for some volunteering on the team as well.
5. I think I have felt and noticed the baby move a few times. Emphasis on the word THINK. I'm not sure really. Still too early and "it" doesn't happen enough to know for sure what it is that I am feeling.
6. I still can't believe I am pregnant. You would think by now I would believe it since I have been so darn sick. We are so excited to have this baby in my hometown. It will be the first time bringing home a baby with family and friends around. This time I should have a lot more hospital visitors and maybe just maybe we will get the newborn help that I hear so much about too. lol
7. I worry that a lot of people will be disappointed if this baby is a third boy. I'm not worried about their disappointed feelings, they need to get over it and realize a baby is a miracle and such a huge blessing, no matter the gender, I am more worried because it isn't fair to the baby. I already feel so protective of the baby. It makes me sad to think that some people would be way more excited and happy about a girl coming than a boy. I just know the excitement level would be completely different if we find out the baby is a girl than if we find out it's a boy. No one has said this to me but I can't help but wonder if I am right in my thoughts.
8. It breaks my heart and makes me sick that some people will probably feel sorry for me if I do indeed end up having three boys (OH THE HORROR!!!!!! -- sarcasm people). I don't need or want people feeling sorry for me. How BLESSED I would be to have three healthy boys. So truly blessed. The whole gender thing is ridiculous. A baby, whether a boy or a girl, is the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING BLESSING there is. PERIOD.
9. It won't stop raining again. YUCK. I am going through park withdrawal and so are the boys.
10. I hate being sick with this nasty cold and my bad allergies.
11. I highly recommend the movie, Poseidon. It is AWESOME! Besides I love the star Josh Lucas anyway. Great great actor and well he is pretty easy on the eyes too *GRIN* This weekend we are hoping to catch another movie/dinner date.
12. The majority of the people in my real life think this baby is a boy and it seems like the majority of people out there in internetworld think this baby is a girl. Hopefully we will know in ELEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13. Last night my aunt won a 2006 Ford Mustang. I am SO HAPPY for my aunt and grandma! They plan on selling the car and putting the money in the bank. They could REALLY use the money right now and for the future and no one deserved to win more. Both have been through hell and back and back to hell again with health problems so I am just SO THRILLED for them!