Thank you all so very much for your sweet comments regarding my 17 week belly shots below! You all ROCK and you sure know how to put me at ease about posting them!
1. Are you more likely to get candy or popcorn at the movies? We ALWAYS get a box of candy to split. I think once or twice in 11 years together we have gotten popcorn at the movies.
2. At a restaurant are you more likely to get an appetizer or a dessert? We rarely get an appetizer and sometimes split a dessert. We BOTH have an insane sweet tooth, hence the candy at the theater. If we split an appetizer, we wouldn't get a dessert, wayyyyy too much food!
3. Find out gender of baby at ultrasound or wait to be surprised at birth? We found out with both Nathan and Austin and we hope to find out on Monday morning what our third is. I still say a boy *GRIN*
4. Steak, chicken, or neither? Tough one for me, I'm not much of a meat eater. Normally when I'm not pregnant, I would say skinless boneless chicken breast but I haven't been up to eating chicken lately so I guess I would say steak, though I rarely eat it.
5. Marinara or Alfredo sauce for pasta? Definitely marinara sauce for me, not really into Alfredo.
I just realized I have 4 food related questions and 1 pregnancy related question this week, how funny! They do sorta go together! Whether you are pregnant and eating everything in sight or not able to eat anything at all.
This weekend we will be anxiously awaiting Monday's ultrasound and Saturday we will be going out of town for my old college roommate's daughters birthday party. Not sure what Sunday will bring.
Have a GREAT GREAT GREAT weekend everyone!
Click BELOW to copy and paste the questions! Would love to hear from you! Remember YOU make Friday Five fun!
PS Be sure to check out these cute shots of the kids from the other day! And find out why I think I will survive this summer! *GRIN*
1. Are you more likely to get candy or popcorn at the movies?
2. At a restaurant are you more likely to get an appetizer or a dessert?
3. Find out gender of baby at ultrasound or wait to be surprised at birth?
4. Steak, chicken, or neither?
5. Marinara or Alfredo sauce for pasta?