1. I am THRILLED that Taylor won American Idol last night. Just totally thrilled! I am also glad it's over with.
2. I am SO FREAKING tired today. I can barely keep my eyes open. It's going to be a lonnnnggggg day with the kiddos.
3. Even though I am tired as hell and have horrible pelvic pain, I am going to take the kids out for some fun today. I would rather do as little as possible this morning but I am at my happiest when they are having fun. Gotta get out this morning, later in the day it's supposed to be extremely HOT and very very sticky humid. YUCK.
4. I can't believe Clay Aiken was on AI last night, he's been out of the spotlight for awhile now, by his own choice of course. WTH is up with his new hair? I don't like it at all. I guess the style is okay but good lord he needs to cut one or two inches off. Way too long for him. You could hardly see his damn eyes. I thought it was a wig at first for a surprise disguise. As much as I hate his new look, I can't wait for his next album, yes I admit it, I am a Clay dork lol.
5. God I am so tired today.
6. It's really hard to come up with thirteen things when you are so freaking tired.
7. Two weeks from Monday (TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!) is our BIG ultrasound and our 8th wedding anniversary. We have been together for 11 years. So. hard. to. believe.
8. Nathan is so cute about the baby coming. Here are some Nathanisms that have happened recently --- When I asked him if he preferred Dylan or Jacob as our boy name (I am convinced that it's a boy), he said to me, "I like Haley"(our girl name). He is convinced that it's a girl. It's so hilarious. He won't even consider Dylan or Jacob, he must really want a little sister since he already has a little brother. I think it is SO FUNNY that he won't even tell me which boy name he likes better because he is SO SURE that it's a girl.
9. Whenever I am gagging or trying to keep myself from throwing up, he looks at me and says in the cutest and sweetest little voice, "Mommy, the baby in your tummy is making your stomach feel goofy right?" lol.
10. He is constantly asking if the baby can come out and play and if the baby will share toys with him. lol. SO DAMN CUTE.
11. My goal for the summer is to keep the boys very very very busy and to make sure they have lots of fun. I plan on setting up a weekly play date with Nathan's preschool best friend and a weekly play date with Averi. I think we will keep pretty busy with the play dates, soccer, swimming, park visits, and visits to feed the animals at our local vets home.
12. I LOVE this stuff. LOVE IT. It's half the calories of regular OJ and to me it tastes a lot better. I usually can't handle the richness and thickness of regular OJ so the light version is perfect for me. Kevin always teases me and says it's just watered down OJ, he is pretty much right.