Today is going to be a fun day! Nathan and I will be heading to the "End of the School Year Carnival" his preschool is putting on for all the kids. There's supposed to be lots of games, prizes, and lunch. It should be a lot of fun! I can't believe preschool is almost over with! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! LOL!
Here is this week's Friday Five --
1. What's the last magazine that you read?
2. Chinese food? Yum or Yuck?
3. What brand of diapers do you/did you prefer?
4. Do you have Tivo?
5. What is your favorite color?
Click BELOW to see my answers!
You know the drill my lovelies!
Don't be shy, give me your 5 now pretty please!
1. What's the last magazine that you read? Current issue of O magazine (Oprah's)
2. Chinese food? Yum or Yuck? YUM YUM YUM LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be having it tomorrow night on our movie/dinner date. I am slowly but surely breaking away from the cereal and bagel preggo state I was in for awhile. We also get to see Poseidon! We can't wait to see it! It's been a few weeks since the last time we've had any alone time together so we are pretty excited for a date.
3. What brand of diapers do you/did you prefer? We have ALWAYS used Huggies Ultratrim with both boys. Huggies wipes too. They both work really well for us.
4. Do you have Tivo? No but I wouldn't mind having it someday.
5. What is your favorite color? Green. Especially light sage green.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!
PS My email is FINALLY working again, I think. I have over 400 emails in my inbox right now, mostly blog comments that I want to reply to. Your email gets really backed up when it isn't working properly for a week or two or three. Over the next several several days, I hope to catch up with my inbox!