What a fun and relaxing (oh so relaxing!!!!!!!!!!) weekend it's been so far.
Virgo Jen ended up coming up and we spent the entire weekend just hanging out while the boys and Kevin went to visit some of his family. I wanted to go but I was nervous about the whole car sickness and morning sickness thing. Not to mention last week, ALL last week, I was miserable sick with allergies and a bad cold. I didn't think I had it in me to travel all weekend.
VJ and I had the best time, we always do. We are already counting down the days for our next weekend together. We have no idea when it will be but we are still counting down lol.
I have a lot of blog posts I am wanting to do but I don't have a lot of time right now so I thought it would be fun to do another meme. I had a lot of fun with the Nine Layers meme and the Six Weird Things meme earlier in the week.
I have seen the Four Things meme floating around blog world for some time now but I have never taken the time to do it myself. I always enjoy others memes, definitely a quick and easy way to learn a lot about people. Often you learn things you would never learn if it weren't for the memes.
Four Things Meme
4 Jobs I’ve had
- advertising sales rep for a company that produced high school sport calendars (had this job when I was considering majoring in public relations, communications, advertising, or journalism lol) --- LOVED IT.
- counselor at a substance abuse center (entry level position before getting my bachelor's in social work) ----- LOVED IT.
- Hardee's, Hy - Vee, and Wal - Mart (all in high school). ----- HATED Hardee's, other two were pretty decent at the time.
- claims processor at Blue Cross Blue Shield -------- LOVED all the friends I had there but hated the repetitive data entry work.
4 Movies I could watch over and over again
- Pay it Forward
- I am Sam
- Can't Buy Me Love (an oldie but goodie)
- any and ALL inspirational sport movies with powerful messages (especially those dealing with racism)
4 Places I have lived
- Rolla, Mo (while Kevin was finishing up college at UMR)
- Bloomington/Normal, IL (while I was attending ISU)
- Worden, IL (where Kevin started working after graduation and while I was finishing up school at SIUE)
- Edwardsville, IL (where Kevin started working after graduation and while I was finishing up school at SIUE)
4 TV Shows I love
- American Idol
- American Idol lol
- Grey's Anatomy
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4 Favorite Books
ALL very very life changing and highly recommended.
4 places I have vacationed
- Wisconsin Dells (with parents during summer)
- Washington D.C. (with parents during summer)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (with parents during summer)
- Nashville and Pigeon Forge, TN (both with Kevin)
4 websites I read everyday (or almost)
- This one, I love a good smack or two.
- This one, AMAZING pictures and writing.
- This one, LOVE. IT.
- This one, love babies babies babies and this one because it is freaking awesome and hilarious!
See my three blog rolls for more of my faves!
I purposely didn't link to the blogs of my closest friends because it should be a given that I love and adore them.
4 favorite foods
- Pizza, like DUH! lol.
- Ice cream, like DUH! lol.
- Fresh salmon with steamed veggies on side.
There are far too many to list lol.
I tag everyone and anyone to do this meme, trust me it's A LOT OF FUN!
Let me know in comments if you plan on doing this so I can check yours out too!